*** IMPORTANT TRAVEL NOTICE UPDATE***
Taking bookings for
- SYDNEY Mid JAN/Mid FEB
- GOLD COAST/BRISBANE Mid FEB
- PERTH MARCH
- MELBOURNE Late FEB
- SYDNEY APRIL JUNE
Published in - FHM SPAIN/NORWAY/PHILIPPINES/ KITESPAIN x 8/ MAXIM AUSTRALIA x 2/ M! Magazine / THE ROMP MAGAZINE / UFC MAGAZINE / FIGHT MAG AUSTRALIA x 2 / UMM CANADA - AGENCY REPRESENTED - PICDESK
****INTERNATIONALLY PUBLISHED AND TRAVELED PHOTOGRAPHER****!
Internationally Known Studio located in Sydney
Contact me to check out my updated travel schedule. I am more than likely bringing my team to a city near you shortly. Failing that fights to and from Sydney these day booked in advance are pretty cheap.
- Professional Hair and makeup
- 2 -3 hours shoot
- 10 PRO retouched portfolio shots
- 10 RAW IMAGES
- 4 - 5 Looks/Styles/Outfits (clients own outfits)
- Exposure to my growing list of magazine contacts both here and worldwide.
HOW TO BOOK.....
I am based in SYDNEY and work regularly on the GOLD COAST/BRISBANE and travel interstate and internationally often.
To make a booking please check out the following.
PACKAGE PRICE TOTAL $895.00
I require a $350.00 deposit to secure your shoot.
Once your deposit is made a list of first available dates are sent to you via email.
BANK DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS…(once payment is made an email is sent to your email address – deposits are FULLY TRANSFERABLE however NON - REFUNDABLE)
Name : Danial Gowans
Bank : Credit Union Australia
BSB : 804 050
Acct No : 10171287
AMOUNT : $350.00
Secure your shoot now through Paypal!
** Please only click once and you will be redirected to Paypal after a short time**
PAYPAL EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE : Paypal transactions incur a 3% Surcharge - TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE IS $920.00*
SOME INFORMATION IF YOUR INTERESTED IN GETTING INTO MODELLING
The things to consider are …
1) WHY PAY FOR A PORTFOLIO? – Paying for PROFESSIONAL IMAGES ensure you get quality images that are of a standard that will get you noticed by magazine editors the world over. THIS IS SO IMPORTANT!
2) OK SO I HAVE PAID FOR MY PORTFOLIO WHAT ELSE CAN YOU OFFER – Again paying for a portfolio and working with a photographer who does MAGAZINE work and has the publications to back it up like myself enables your images to be promoted directly to my magazine editor clients– internationally and nationally. Think of it like ‘after service care’
SO if your interested please read on ….
I am also submitting my work presently to the International Glamour Photo Agency www.picdesk.com who have access to a worldwide client base of over 2800 Photo Editors, Art Buyers and Creative Directors. Magazines featured in thier portfolio include Good Health and Medicine, Vogue, Men’s Health (Worldwide), Max, Cosmopolitan (Worldwide), Madison, Red, O Magazine, Mini, Esquire, DT, Playboy (Worldwide), FHM (Worldwide), GQ (Worldwide), Cosmetic Surgery Magazine, Bella Beauty, Essential, Inside Sport, Alpha Magazine, Zoo Weekly, Arena, Ralph, H, Black +White, Cleo, Maxim (Worldwide), Heye Publishing, Moore, Che, Cover, Status, Glamour, Grazia, (Worldwide), Man, Elle (Worldwide), Femina, Allure.
Also servicing direct content for ZOO AUSTRALIA, Tracks Magazine as well as various overseas mens mags such as MONKEY MAGAZINE, LOADED MAGAZINE, UK MAXIM, ZOO UK etc...
RECENT PUBLICATIONS INCLUDE - UK MAXIM/SWEDEN/THAILAND/ZOO AUSTRALIA
SOME RECENT COVERS INCLUDE ZOO AUSTRALIA
I am also an ACCREDITED AUSTRALIAN SHOOTER FOR PLAYBOY USA and on ZOO WEEKLY'S list of PREFERRED photographers.
Whats required to make your shoot awesome?
(1) Your Mobile Number (email it to me)
(2) EVEN NATURAL OR VERY LIGHT PROFESSIONAL TAN (this is very important for smooth even skin (tones)
(3) NAILS manicured neat and tidy
(4) Clean face and dry hair for the MUA.
(5) Refresh my memory with the types and styles that you would like to shoot on the day
(6) Bring all your own outfits etc - 5 STYLES - that you want to shoot in UNLESS a stylist has been booked, if that is the case bring a selection of high heels only.
(7) Send thru three recent images of yourself (this just helps give me a face to a name) one front full length back full length and a head shot (not pro shots either).
(8) Like or comment on images on my fan Facebook page that i have already taken in my portfolio so i can see what your goal is.
(9) Feel free to email me any images you come across that may not be mine that you like as well.
(10) Please come in tracksuit pants or similar loose clothing (this prevents skin marks like jeans leave etc and makes)
Finally i am looking forward to working with you to either help you establish yourself in the modelling industry, get you published, or if your just simply after some nice images
Danial Gowans Photography
Studio: 61 Raglan Street Malabar Sydney Australia
P: (612) 9661 9270 | M: 0409 996 768 E: email@example.com |W: www.danialgowans.com
All images appearing in the danialgowans.com photography web site are the exclusive property of Danial J Gowans and are protected under the Australian and International Copyright laws.
The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Danial J Gowans.
Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the Australian and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted © 2001 - 2013 Danial J Gowans.